> You
> will also need to have Personal Web Server installed on your workstation.
> Internet Explorer is not setup to run php by itself.  It needs a webserver
> to do it.
>
> If you don't want to use Micrsofts Personal Web Server, you can download
the
> win32 version of Apache at www.apache.org.

I wouldn't bother with PWS.  Apache or Xitami (www.xitami.com) are far
easier to setup.  I've installed PHP under both, with no problems.

- Darryl

  Darryl Friesen, B.Sc., Programmer/Analyst    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Education & Research Technology Services,     http://gollum.usask.ca/
  Department of Computing Services,
  University of Saskatchewan