>Will my db2 connection (using odbc_connect and the CLI driver) close >when the script
>ends, or should I always call odbc_close?

It should. otherwise if something goes wrong in the script, then connection still open.

One of the disadvantages of pconnect. Ended up DOS'ing the AS400 ;-)

Valentines Day Special Offer:
1 Dozen Long Stemmed Red Roses including a FREE box of Cadbury's Milk Tray for only
Place your order before the 5th of February and get FREE delivery.
Message Sent Using NetActive Personal