Von: Valerio Ferrucci [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. Februar 2001 12:54
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [PHP-DB] php and OCI

Hi,
I'm using php with oracle to select data in a db.
1)
My code is:
putenv("ORACLE_HOME=/xx");
putenv("ORACLE_SID=xx");
$conn = ociLogon("xx","xx","xx");
$st = ociparse($conn,"select * from myTable order by MYFIELD");
$res = ociexecute($st,OCI_DEFAULT);

while(ocifetch($st))
{

This is ok, BUT:
I want to show records in pages with 20 records each one. How can I
obtain this?
I see that php asks all thousands records to (remote) oracle server,
slowing time. Is there something like:
ociexecute($st,OCI_DEFAULT, fromRec, toRec);

2)
How can I know the total records in current selection?

Thanks