Ok, thanks all for the advices.

The problem is linked with the NLS parameters.
Here are my database related param:
NLS_LANGUAGE=French
NLS_TERRITORY=France
NLS_DATE_LANGUAGE= french
NLS_DATE_FORMAT = dd/mm/yyyy

I change my query : select CHAR_COL ..... into select
convert(CHAR_COL, 'US7ASCII')....
and it works.

It's not really nice but anyway it's a good first step.

Thanks again

Emmanuel Nectoux