Just wondering...

DATE_FORMAT($datevariable, \"%Y%c%e\") works great in a query but I only
need to list the date once on the page (as opposed to in each row of the
query result) and I don't want to use a second query to MySQL.  The date is
passed to the page as a variable in YYYYmd (month and day as integers)

Any help greatly appreciated...

:::   Timothy Wright                    :::
:::   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   :::
:::   Digital Network Enterprises       :::
:::   http://www.01network.com          :::
:::   secure e-mail by request          :::
:::   (PGP signature and/or encryption) :::