hello again free
those vars will automagically be created by php (sweet!)

so in your example (notice i added "page.php");
http://www.mysite.com/page.php?param1=12

on that "page.php" you will have access to the variable $param1 which will
have the value 12

At 01:21 AM 2/20/01 -0700, Free Beachler wrote:
>the form variables from an http post are stored in:
>
>http_post_vars[] - associative array containing form variables..
>
>what about url parameters, such as::
>http://www.mysite.com?param1=12
>
>is there a corresponding array for them, or do they
>go in the post_vars array?
>

>--

Beau Lebens - Web Master
Insurance My Way, Your Friendly Online Broker
(08) 9226 5888
http://www.insurancemyway.com.au/