Waht platforms are PHP and Oracle on? What version of Oracle?

--
Wayne Bastow - DBA - Central Coast Health Phone: 61 2 43203231
Email: wbastowATccahsDOThealthDOTnswDOTgovDOTau

Linux, the choice of a GNU generation Kernel 2.2.16-22 on a i686

 Running Windows on a Pentium is like having a brand new Porsche but
 only be able to drive backwards with the handbrake on. (Unknown
 source)