Hi,

    I'm using OCI calls to connect on a Oracle 8 database on a Unix system.
Whenever I send characters with accents in my SQL query they get converted
to an other one.  It would seems like the characters would get converted
from a  8 bit to a 7 bit character set...... When I send SQL queries trought
the oracle client interface with french accents the caracters get stored
correctly in the DB.  So I don't think the problem is with the DB.  It only
does it with php....

I need help, i'm desperate : )

Thankx

J-F