I am developing a shopping cart style e-commerce web site.   I have a
table called carts that holds users' cart items ... so one user may
have several entries in this table:

+----------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field          | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+----------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| cust_id        | int(11)      |      |     | 0       |       |
| item_id        | int(11)      | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| qty            | tinyint(4)   | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| price          | float(10,2)  | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| date_added     | timestamp(6) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |

I would like to write a PHP script that I will cron which will delete
all items belonging to a user if their most recent item is over 90
days old.

Is this possible?

Nick