This is very crude, but is one way you can do this.

Form Page-------------------------------------

<Form Action = "post_page">
<input type = "text" name = "form_field1">
<input type = "text" name = "form_field2">
<input type = "submit">
</Form>

$body = "$form_field1, $form_field2";
mail(sdf, sdf, $body, sdf);