This sounds good, but I thought it could be easier to use the browsing
function of the Apache Webserver,
since this function is already implemented.
I just don't know, how to access this function, if there is an index file
If there is no way to do that, I will try to use the filesystem functions of
PHP. (I think it would also be much more
efficient, regarding to performance, to use the native Apache function.)

Baher Abouelfittouh wrote:

> Ok .. Upon success,  read the current directory and create links to each
> file on the fly "readdir()". That should even give the chance to customize
> your directory listing ..!!
> Baher

--- Helmut <NoCarrier> Tessarek --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ---

              IBM Certified Solution Expert
 Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer  (MCP, MCP+I, MCSE)
 Karmarschgasse 53/1/3/11,     A-1100 Vienna,     Austria