Hi all:
I have a problem with the php function "ocifetchstatement($stmt,$table)"

where $stmt comes from:

The problem is that I can't call to this function twice or more times
with the same $stmt. It appear the following message:

Warning: OCIFetchStatement: ORA-01002: fetch out of sequence in ....

I would like to know some way to rewind $stmt in order to get a cursor
pointing to the beginning of the query or something else to solve this