Hello All,
       thank for your attention
       i've tried to serialize my class variable and it seem to be
       work ( i print it out using echo $a;)
       but when i do unserialize to that class nothing happen, and
       still i can use my class ?
       is there something wrong ?

       any one can write a simple tutorial or example to do
       serializing/unserializing class
       over page..

       TIA

Wassalam,
andrie

Wednesday, March 07, 2001, 12:11:30 AM, Loe nulis gini: