if you are using phpmyadmin just click your database (its listed at the left
column) then at the right side select "structure and data" which is located
under "View dump(schema) of database" part, then select send and then click
"go"
you ll be asked for the path of your backup sql file. thats it. :)

012c01c0a7a0$9c3922d0$0101a8c0@server">news:012c01c0a7a0$9c3922d0$0101a8c0@server...