Can I see line 13?  Or better yet, the script?  If you have the .phps source
code option enabled I can view it that way -- I think.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc S. Bragg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 12:39
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] syntax trouble

What does this mean?

Parse error: parse error, expecting `','' or `';'' in
/http/www/b/bidattorney.com/public_html/user/stest.phtml on line 13

--
Marc S. Bragg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.chescolawyers.com/BB
"Chester County Legal Services" - "For All Your Legal Needs"

http://www.bloody100th.com "WWII 101st Airborne Division"
http://www.petercatalano.com "Soul of An Italian Artist"