Could someone please give their insight?
I'm having trouble with this query...

SELECT CONCAT(c.l_name, ", ", c.f_name) name
FROM contractor c
WHERE c.contractor_id NOT IN
    (select c.contractor_id
    FROM contractor c, task_assign t
    WHERE c.contractor_id = t.contractor_id
    AND t.task_id=11);

It throws an error with the NOT IN line.  I can replace the NOT IN with NOT
IN(3) giving it a value, and that works.  I was under the impression that
you could put a query in the Not in.  Can someone please make a sugestion as
to how this could be done without the NOT IN operator?

Help is GREATLY appreciated!!
    Jen