1. In ODBC Data Source Administrator create System DSN to your DB
2. In PHP use
$x=odbc_connect("your system DSN","","");
$r=odbc_exec($x,"select * from some_table");
echo(odbc_result($r,1));

http://www.zend.com/manual

Best regards Denis Eltsov

""Christie, Darren"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
D2AB23F62306D311B99500A0C9AC1AA401782622@ANITE127">news:D2AB23F62306D311B99500A0C9AC1AA401782622@ANITE127...
> Can anyone give me any pointers on how I can execute queries in MS
Access97