On Sat, Mar 24, 2001 at 06:40:09AM +0100, Martin Skj?ldebrand wrote:
> I've tried:
> "SELECT ticket.t_id, t_client, t_summary, e_assignedto, e_status FROM
> ticket, events WHERE e_status = 'REGISTERED' AND e_assignedto = 'Not
> Assigned' AND ticket.t_id = events.t_id";
> This gives me ALL hits on this string. Including tickets that have had the
> desired status but is now assigned to someone.
> Any suggestions? I'm using MySQL as a database.
> Apologies if this is an unappropriate list - and grateful for pointers to
> the correct forum.

I think this is an appropriate list, but since you are using Mysql, you
might want to try asking @ [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I can try to help,
but unfortunately, I will have to see the table structure so I can
actually understand what you are trying to accomplish.
Jason Stechschulte
Tactical?  TACTICAL!?!?  Hey, buddy, we went from kilotons to megatons
several minutes ago.  We don't need no stinkin' tactical nukes.
(By the way, do you have change for 10 million people?) --lwall