Chris - I think to use DB2's CLI interface, you need a compiled langauge, like
some flavor of C++ or VB.  I've seen some examples using the CLI interface, so
my question is why on earth would you chose that over generic ODBC?  That CLI is
nasty-looking,
pages of code versus what you can do in a few lines with ODBC.. - but I have a
project
using both DB2 on a mainframe and DB2 UDB - so I am very interested in your
thoughts on all this!
Phil J.