Hi all,

I am combining a couple of scripts to create one that handles multiple files...
I am using these two scripts. So far the script WILL upload. but i am having some
trouble getting it to work totally right.
If you run it you will see that the form is printed twice... and a couple other things
that i would like to do are check file type and insert the info into a db. the script
is practically complete and i would appreciate the help of anyone who can assist me.

I am compiling these two scripts
http://phpbuilder.com/columns/bealers20000904.php3
http://www.hotscripts.com/cgi-bin/jump.cgi?ID=9644

the second is supposed to be a multiple file uploader, but i could not get it to work.

you can see what i have compiled so far.
http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/olinux/mult_upload.txt

thans much,
olinux