Hi People,

It seems like all I am doing lately is going into areas of php that I
haven't done before and get stuck. Anyway, here is another small request
that I have.

I have a series of pages that must insert into a mysql database the results
of the entries. I know how to insert these details into a database, however
there are over 200 entries across 20 or so pages. What I am in need of doing
is the following:

Is there a way of creating one insert statement that can be used by all
pages to insert the data from the fields into the appropriate fields in the
database? ie the sql insert statement is dynamic and will adapt.

I have an idea that maybe the "get" method on the form will be of some help,
but not sure.

Any ideas etc would be helpful.

- Shannon