* Julio Cuz, Jr. ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Ron,
>
> Thanks for your help, but my problem still there even when I made the
> following changes:
>
> $sql = "SELECT * FROM \"Remodel\" WHERE Email=\"".$find."\"";

You don't have to quote the table name either.  You can probably get
away with something like this:

        $sql = "SELECT * FROM Remodel WHERE Email=\"$find\" \n";

I put the \n at the end of my queries, at the end of every line if it's
a long query, just makes it easier for me to read if I need to do
debugging later, it won't affect your query.

Jeff