I should have classified it a bit more. The server is currently Unix but I
have an option (one that I don't really want to take) of having the whole
website, etc being moved to one of the NT servers.

I read something about iODBC or something like that, but I'm not too
familiar on that topic. I would like a simple solution if possible - if
not, looks like I might change to one of the NT servers and the IIS/PHP
solution.

James

At 08:13 AM 5/04/2001 -0400, Andrew Hill wrote:
>James,
>
>Sure - just connect via ODBC and use the odbc_functions in PHP.
>
>Best regards,
>Andrew
>Andrew Hill - OpenLink Software
>Director Technology Evangelism
>Universal Data Access Integration
>http://www.openlinksw.com

*****
James Kneebone

researching KNEEBONE, WILLIAMS, SNELL, NOELL, LEANE, NICHOLLS (Cornwall)
researching ALLAN, WHITTET, McNAUGHTON, NISBET (Scotland)
researching THOMPSON (Ireland)