Ilse wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a problem with odbc_exec in combination with error handling in my
> stored procedure on sql server7.
>
> When an error in the stored procedure occurs, the procedure finishes with no
> problems but the return value of the odbc_exec function is false. The
> problem with this false return value is that i, because of that, not the
> output parameter of the stored procedure can access through odbc_result.
>
> Does anybody know a sollution?

Uhm. Don't you check the result of odbc_exec() then? I mean, if you
know that that function went wrong; isn't that enough to know what
to do (or what _not_ to do)?

I don't realy see the problem here. What's the big diff if odbc_exec
tells you it went wrong or that odbc_result tells you it went
wrong???

--

* R&zE: