Hi,
        Thanks for firstly helping me out with the prevoius query.
        I have a database with mem_id(int) and name(text) as its fields.
        In the first form (HTML) ,I take mem_id,name and count(used for LIMIT)
        from the browser.

        In the second query i write a query whereby i say
$result=pg_Exec($database,"SELECT mem_id,name from search LIMIT $count");
        Now here i display the the first 10(say $count=10) records.
        Now I know to display the other records i can say
$result=pg_Exec($database,"SELECT mem_id,name from search LIMIT $count,$count");
        but what condition to give to display pages of more than $count records
        i.e how do i give for next  existing page.

--
The secret of the universe is @*&í!'ñ^#+ NO CARRIER