Hello,
I have a fresh instalation of mysql from the ditribution of RH7.
What do I have to put into the user and host tables so that
I can use MySQL through PHP (I doesn't have to be super-secure,
just so that not everybody could get to my databases)

Btw.
Now I get this error when trying to use mysql in a php script:
Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server
through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) in lib.inc.php3 on line 97
 Error
I'm sure that mysql server is running.

Greets,
Adam