Hello,

I have this field filled up from within a text area. Something the same as
that on message boards but something that has more characters in it. I have
it set to get up to 1500 characters.

My main problem is that although I tried inserting separate paragraphs (by
pressing the return/enter key when every paragraph gets finished), when I
tried viewing them on PHP pages, they still show as one whole paragraph
without any line breaks (\n).

My question, how can I save the entries on the database and still show the
"\n" or next lines, thus being able to separate different paragraphs from
each other.

thanks in advance.

the.sam