Have you done the file upload into the database?
Im having some problem to put the file (like .doc or .xls) in a database...
Im using 'text' field type, is it right?

Do you have any example about it?

""Zeus"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu na mensagem
I'm trying to do a filexchange script.

Does anyone know how to upload a file into the database such that when I do
a 'select *' query, I can click on a link the download that file.