From: "Randall Barber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 4:43 PM
Subject: [PHP-DB] Only part of a field SQL

Our Xerox production printers export a log in ':' delimited format.
No big deal, except that each field has a tag like so:

Job ID = 999999
Job ID = 999998
Job ID = 999997

See what I mean?

I have simply imported the whole CSV file into Access and was now wondering
if I could do the following?
Pull everything out of the field AFTER the '=' sign.

SELECT FIELD1, FIELD3, FIELD10 FROM ImportTable WHERE FIELD1=' everything
after the = sign ' AND FIELD3=' same idea ' AND FIELD10=' same idea '

So when I execute the query all I get for Job IDs is:

999999
999998
999997

Is there a way to do this in the query?  I am totally inexperienced.

Thanks in advance,
RDB