Hi all,
I'm doing virtual domains for some friends where  have a form where I'm capturing some
user information ( name, lastname, etc) to e-mail and also to store the information
using PHP. Everything is working ok but I'm placing all the PHP forms on the user's
directory and they are accessible to them.

I want to know how can I store all the forms in a place where users can run them but
are not available to the owner of the domain.

Again the server is mine and I'm just hosting the websites for some friends.

Or even  better, can PHP forms be encrypted?

Thanks,