At 01:51 AM 4/20/2001 +0200, Denis Mettler wrote:
>I know how i can fill the values in the first popdownmenu,
>but i don't know how to handle the second one withe the chosen
>value from the first.

If you mean that you want a selection in the first drop down list to
automagically trigger a change in a second drop down list your *only*
options are to either use Javascript (yuck) or to make this a two step
process (i.e. select from the first list, submit form, generate second list).

I personally would recommend the second option since you probably have no
guarantee that Javascript will be enabled and you will have to perform the
sanity checking anyways.

Cheers,

Ron
Island Net AMT Solutions Group Inc.          Telephone:          250 383-0096
1412 Quadra                                  Toll Free:        1 800 331-3055
Victoria, B.C.                               Fax:                250 383-6698
V8W 2L1                                      E-Mail:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Canada                                       WWW:   http://www.islandnet.com/