I wanted to learn OOP in PHP .I m using postgresql and have a table called
price containing the price_of_recycle of an object (0th row for bottle,
        1st row for create and 2nd row for cans).I wanted to write an OOPS
PHP program that would extract the price from the database for the individual
object and multiply it to the number of object send to recycle by any person at
the browser and display the output
        I m currently using Professional PHP to refer but couldn't grap much
out of it.Pls help me.

-Thanks

--
The secret of the universe is @*&í!'ñ^#+ NO CARRIER