Jason,

To my knowledge there is no Linux ODBC driver for Filemaker.

One architectural workaround is to 'piggyback' a connection from your Linux
box onto the Filemaker driver.
OpenLink's Multi-Tier driver will do this, but you will need a third tier
box in the middle.
e.g.
<Linux, iODBC and MT Client --->
<Win32, MT Server component,odbc_mv agent to Filemaker native driver
DSN --->
<Mac OS, Filemaker Pro db>

Note: I imagine Filemaker has an ODBC driver for Mac OS X, or will very soon
as there is a preview of Filemaker on OS X.
If this is the case OS X will eliminate the need for the Win32 box, as you
can perform your 'piggyback' directly on the Mac OS X / Filemaker box.

HTH

Best regards,
Andrew
Andrew Hill - OpenLink Software