I am new a database stuff.  I am using mysql 4.0.1 with php on RH7.0.
I am setting up a db with three fields with no-one field being unique. Do
I have to have a unique field?

The purpose of this db is to store a word, name of a file, and path to the
file.  My plan is to use a where clause, but I am not sure if it would be
more efficent to do
WHERE field1="word" and field2="filename" and field3="path";
or
WHERE field1 = "word"
and then read through the rows using something like a for each and check
the other two fields.

Thank in Advance
John