From: Torbjörn Samuelsson
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 6:48 AM
To: PHP-DB
Subject: [PHP-DB] Convertin Asp to Php

Hi I got to convert a asp site white database conections to a mysql but I
hav to convert it to Php with conections to Mysql

my question is if there is a simple way to do this or if the pages has to be
rewriten
 (for an example a converter program)

and is there a correspondence to ADO between mysql (well the odbc) and php
as there is between odbc and asp

Thanks....
Tobbe