sorry jordan, ref. my last mail, use GROUP BY in exactly the same way

-----Original Message-----
From: Jordan Elver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 April 2001 14:31
To: PHP Database Mailing List; PHP General Mailing List
Subject: [PHP-DB] Retrieving and Printing Categories

Hi,
I've got a load of records that are in different categories.
What is the best way to get all the records or selected records and print
them in such a way that they are grouped (on the page) in their relevent
category, like:

Fruit
-> Apples
-> Pears
-> Bananas

Vegetables
-> Carrots
-> Cabbages

etc, etc.

Sometime my categories are ina dfferent table, don't know if this matters?
How can I do this?

TIA,

Jord

delivered