You can't load libpq.so, but pgsql.so. If you compiled PostgreSQL extension as
self contained module.
(Location of shared object is probably wrong, also)

I suggest to compile PostgreSQL module in PHP. Minimum configure line would be

./configure --with-apxs --with-pgsql

Make sure to use libpq7.1. With 7.0, it will gives you a lot of troubles.

Regards,
--
Yasuo Ohgaki

9c64tv$k7u$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9c64tv$k7u$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...