Check your MySQL docs for exact syntax on table creation ... then:

Connect to the database
Build a SQL statement that does what you want:
     $sql = "CREATE TABLE blah, blah ......";
Execute the statement:
      $result = mysql_query( $sql );
and check for errors, etc.

Alternately, if this is a Linux box and you can get telnet or SSH access
(TerraTermSSH from Windows) you can execute this code directly

Miles