I've had no great joy in getting PHP4 to connect to Oracle using native
drivers.  Can anybody point me in the direction of php_odbc.dll and,
ideally, instructions for getting connected via ODBC?  If necessary, we
could live with using PHP3, if this is easier.

David Harbud
Chase Information Technology Services Limited
83/85 Mansell Street
London
E1 8AN

Tel: +44 (0)20 7459 3826
Fax: +44 (0)20 7459 3801
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information contained within this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
message by any other person is strictly unauthorised. This message remains
the property of Chase Information Technology  Services Limited and its
contents are subject to copyright.

distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and unlawful.

While Chase Information Technology  Services Limited runs anti-virus
software on all servers and all workstations, it cannot be held responsible
for any infected files that you may receive. Chase Information Technology
 Services Limited advises all recipients to virus scan any file
attachments.