I have a problem on intializing PHP module.
I've installed PHP on my windows 98 system. I used PWS.
I placed php on c:/Php.
My home directory is c:/Inetpub/myfolder.
This is the php.ini, Paths and Directories section :
  doc_root              =       "c:/Inetpub/myfolder"
  extension_dir =       "c:/Php/extensions"
This is the registry :

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\w3svc\parameters\Scrip
t Map]
  ".php"="c:\\Php\\sapi\\php4isapi.dll"
When I try phpinfo(), I received message like this :
  dbase: Unable to initialize module
  Module compiled with debug=0, thread-safety=1 module API=20001214
  PHP compiled with debug=0, thread-safety=1, module API=20000609
  These options need to match
That's for dbase module, and for the others module it gave the same result.

Anyone could help me to solve this problem ?

Regards;

Benny.