Hi,

you could do the random selection in MysSQL if you use it
using a query like this.
SELECT  FieldWithURL FROM YourTable ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 0,1;
This will give you a random field. If you want more fields you have to
set different values for the limit. Like LIMIT 0,5 for the first 5 row.
Just if you don't know the syntax of LIMIT: limit 'StartingPoint',
'NumberOfRows'

hope it helps
Johannes

9cfe9n$ggd$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9cfe9n$ggd$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...