On Sat, Apr 28, 2001 at 07:06:31PM +0200, twopeak wrote:
> I managed to find out how to add records in my table, but I can't find out
> how to show records...
> Are there manuals on the web that are specific to php & sql?
> I've found manuals for both, but they both give only a little bit of
> information, and refer to the other website for more information...

Have you even tried looking yourself??  The page below has many links to
examples, tutorials, and many other useful things.

Jason Stechschulte
The way these things go, there are probably 6 or 8 kludgey ways to do
it, and a better way that involves rethinking something that hasn't
been rethunk yet.
             -- Larry Wall in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>