On Sat,  5 May 2001 01:26, Philippe Saladin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Newbie to PHP, I try to connect to an Oracle 7.3 database.
> Is there something special to do to use the oracle functions, as
> ora_logon?? I obtain a message "fatal error : Call to undefined function:
> ora_logon()" SqlNet Client is installed
>
> Best regards
>
> Philippe

Did you compile oracle support into PHP?

Wayne
--
Wayne Bastow - DBA - Central Coast Health Phone: 61 2 43203231
Email: wbastowATccahsDOThealthDOTnswDOTgovDOTau

Linux, the choice of a GNU generation Kernel 2.2.16-22 on a i686

Running Windows on a Pentium is like having a brand new Porsche but  only
be able to drive backwards with the handbrake on. (Unknown source)

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
the NSW Department of Health.