HI all,
I am just a beginner at this stuff but I can't get my head around the logic
of getting Row 1 in the left hand side of a two column table and Row 2 data
in the right hand side.
Something like this
|  Data from Row 1 in MySQL    |   Data from Row 2 in MySQL      |
|__________________________|____________________________|
|  Data from Row 3 in MySQL    |   Data from Row 4 in MySQL      |

Can someone please send me some help.  I know I have to do something with
0,2,4,6,8 and 1,3,5,7,9 but how to lay it out within the HTML is just a
puzzle.
I am sure it has been done before.  Basically I want to use it on a Table of
Contents page

Thanks for any help
All the Best
Lisa