Hi Everyone,

I have a question and I know it can be figured out because I did it before
but I've since deleted the file and can't remember how I did it...but I'm
hoping someone else has done something similar and can help me figure this
out again.

I have a news service where we reference other sites, we open the URL up
into a framed page but would like to give the user the option of closing the
top frame and using the other site.

Can anyone help?

example of it not working: