What do you mean by unique for a specified date?

If you mean to not duplicate data, you can timestamp you entries or use your
favorite other method then pull a date range and be done with it.

-----Original Message-----
From: bryan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 12:33 PM
To: db
Subject: [PHP-DB] export

I have a MySQL database, and a table full of
guestbook information.

The client wants to be able to grab files the info
from that table (as a comma seperated file) and port
it into a spreadsheet.

does anyone know how to export from MySQL to a Comma
seperated file?

I guess I could do fopen, fwrite, and just make a *.txt file....
but, is there a way to make it unique for the specified date?

Thanks for your help
b-

[ bryan fitch . programmer . [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]