With the risk of being wrong, I will try again...

I just did a test with your data,
<?php
 $a = array("id","svrname","ipadd","domainname");
 $b = array("ID","Server Name","IP Address","Domain Name");
 $c = array();

 $arraysize = sizeof($a);
 for ($i=0;$i<$arraysize;$i++) {
  $c[$a[$i]] = $b[$i];
 }

 print ("<PRE>");
 print_r($c);
 print ("</PRE>");
?>

which should produce an associative array with keys from $a and values from
$b. The result of this "operation" is
Array
(
    [id] => ID
    [svrname] => Server Name
    [ipadd] => IP Address
    [domainname] => Domain Name
)

. As I read your question, this is exactly what you look for, right ?

/ Lars
www.ljweb.com