Hello all.

I'm trying to set up a quick find and replace script. It's finding, and
it's pasting what I want, but on the following line, I can't get it to
replace. Can anyone help?

#!/usr/local/bin/php -q

<?php

$fp = fopen( "./somefile.html","r+");
while ( !feof( $fp ) ) {
    $line = fgets( $fp, 4096 );
        if ( eregi( "<td", $line ) ) {
                if ( eregi( "4[0-9]{2}", $line ) ) {
                        $liner = eregi_replace( "4[0-9]{2}", "470", $line );
                        fputs( $fp, $liner, strlen( $liner ) );
                }
        }
}

fclose( $fp );

?>

Can anyone tell me how I can back the fput up one line so it overwrites
the result of the search?

Thanks,

John