I normally work PHP/MySQL but now I have a customer that is adamant
about keeping their data in an Access DB. I tried to use ADODB to do
generic access scripts, but that doesn't seem to work out for me. I get
an unsupported function just trying to make a connection. One problem is
that my server is running PHP3.

I have the db file; but where does it go on the server? Or does it
matter?

Is there any simple wrapper type script that I can use to access their
db?

Tips would be helpful or links to other solutions...

Thanks
Terry