If you use PHP on Windows NT, you have to uncomment extension=php_oracle.dll
in your php.ini file, and copy php_oracle.dll to winnt\system32.
If you have installed Oracle8 client, you can also use php_oci8.dll (even
with a 7.3 database), with the OCILogon functions, etc...
I don't know what to do on another platform, sorry.
Best regards,

""Martin Langlois"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit dans le message news:
9go9fn$1e3$[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I want to make a query from a oracle database with php. That's what I do:

$query = "select * from sales";
$cursor = ora_do($link,$query);
print "$cursor";

I have an arror, it's doesn't recongnize ora_logon() function.

Do i have to include something special?

Martin Langlois
Inter.net Canada
5252, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest